- Zuppa del giorno£ 5.20Freshly made soup of the day
- Bruschetta Napoli (v)£ 5.55Toasted bread with fresh tomato, garlic, olive oil, basil & oregano
- Garlic Pizza Bread£ 5.80Tomato, garlic and oregano
- Salumi Misti£ 8.65A classic selection of Italian salumi with olives
- Tegamino di melanzane (v)£ 8.45Baked Aubegines with tomato, Parmesan cheese & basil sauce
- Calamari e zucchine fritti£ 9.20Deep fried fresh squid and courgettes served with tartar sauce
Traditional pizza al metro
1⁄2 meter (500g) = 2 types of pizza of your choice
3⁄4 meter (750g) = 3 types of pizza of your choice
1 meter (1 kg) = 4 types of pizza of your choice
PS – Please refrain from any variation of our pizzas to facilitate the work of our professional Pizzaioli.
All Pizzas are 250gr
“I Panuozzi” are traditionally from the Gragnano area near Naples, and are made of a pizza dough baked in wood fired oven first and then filled with a variety of freshly selected mediterranean ingredients.
All our pizzas are proudly made following the authentic methods of Neapolitan recipe using fresh ingredients imported mainly from Italy.
- Insalata di bocconcini & pomodori secchi, taccole e crostini all’aglio (v)£ 9.85Salad with baby mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, mangetout and garlic croutons
- Insalata di tonno£ 11.25Mixed leaves salad with tuna, hard boiled egg, french beans and black olives
- Insalata di pollo con avocado & pomodorini£ 10.95Grilled Chicken salad with avocado, mixed leaves & cherry tomatoes